Switch Disco - REACT ft. Ella Henderson and Robert Miles (Don Diablo Remix) - (Visualizer)


Switch Disco - REACT ft. Ella Henderson and Robert Miles (Don Diablo Remix) - (Visualizer)
Switch Disco, Ella Henderson - REACT (Lyrics Video) - (With Lyrics) / Robert Miles - Children
Switch Disco ft. Ella Henderson and Robert Miles - REACT (VIP Mix) - (Official Video HD) - (4K Ultra HD)
Switch Disco ft Ella Henderson and Robert Miles - REACT (Chilled Mix) - (Instrumental) - (D.O.D Remix) - (TCTS & Parx Remix) - (Restricted Remix) - (GABRY PONTE Remix) - (INAFEKT Remix) - (Don Diablo Remix)

Got excited when I was asked to remix REACT because I love what Switch Disco and Ella Henderson did with Robert Miles’ classic.
It allowed me to create a homage to one of the songs that takes me back to my childhood and got me interested in electronic music in the first place.
I wanted to keep the emotion of the original whilst adding my futuristic production touch taking this timeless classic into the future.

Don Diablo Remix: REACT (Visualizer)
Data: 30 iun. 2023

Auditie placuta:

Trimiteți un comentariu