Asher - Sunrise In The Winter (Live Mix Performance 2023)


Asher - Sunrise In The Winter (Live Mix Performance 2023)

If I can describe my experience of this Live Performance in one word I would use for sure "EPIC" !
It was a chilly winter morning in the still sleeping town of Brasov from Romania, at 05: 20 with a warm atmosphere only of -15 Degrees Celsius, perfect weather for my bare fingers and hands lovely time to take my gloves off for an hour

Podcast: Live Mix Performance 2023
Data: 4 mar. 2023

Tracklist:
1. BÖ - Aura
2. Q o d ë s - Una favela
3. OFFAIAH Feat. Guilty Empress - Lose Control
4. MYLØ - Sufriendo
5. Asher - Words Unsaid
6. Louie Austen - Hoping (Matthew Herbert's High Dub)
7. Curbi - Safe & Sound
8. Axel Black & White - Somebody To Love (Punctual Remix)
9. Asher - Baby
10. Haska And Salif Keita - Madan
11. SUBB & Fullpoy - Gotta Get
12. Asher - On My Mind (Oh Ah Ai) ft. Ivana
13. Tiesto, Ummet Ozcan, Tomhio - Be Something
14. Twin - Tell Me Why
15. MEDUZA x Eli & Fur - Pegasus
16. Tobtok & Jem Cooke - My Carousel

Vizionare placuta:

Trimiteți un comentariu