Timmo Hendriks & Lindequist - On My Mind (Official Audio) - (Extended Mix)


Timmo Hendriks & Lindequist - On My Mind (Official Audio) - (Extended Mix)

We kick off the new year with Dutch artist Timmo Hendriks who teamed up with Danish artist Lindequist for progressive house tune “On My Mind”.
It marks his 26th release on Protocol and he has been steadily building his name as one of the new progressive house talents in the industry.
He recently played at the 10 Years Of Protocol events at Ministry of Sound in London and during ADE.
He collaborated with artists such as Nicky Romero, former Dash Berlin member Jeffrey Sutorius, Stadiumx and Marc Benjamin and received millions of streams along the way.

Official Audio: On My Mind
Data: 6 ian. 2023

Extended Mix: On My Mind
Data: 11 ian. 2023

Auditie placuta:

Auditie placuta (Extended Mix):

Trimiteți un comentariu