Fakti & Ronnie - Coming Home (Official Track) - (Lyrics)

Official Track (Lyrics)

Fakti & Ronnie - Coming Home (Official Track) - (Lyrics)

Track: Fakti & Ronnie - Coming Home
Music Provided by Magic Records

Lyrics:
Verse 1:
Take a step into the great unknown,
we made a vow to find our way back home but the road is long,
We got ways to go I know but our love is so strong,
But we’ll make it back I know, oh

Chorus:
Cos you got me thinking it was over, thought that I could move on but I can’t,
cos you saved me from falling out of love just to love again.

Verse 2:
She lights a flame that burns so brightly, eases the pain so we can sleep,
she holds the key to make my heartbeat, and when she smiles my knees go weak,
Maybe the path we chose ain’t golden, yet follow sparks were coming home,
deep in the dark my eyes are open, running as fast as we can go

Chorus 2:
Cos you got me thinking it was over, thought that I could move on but I can’t, cos you saved me, from falling out of love just to love again

Auditie placuta:

Trimiteți un comentariu