DJ Asher - Love Me Like You Do (March 2015 Deep Mix)

March 2015 Deep Mix

DJ Asher - Love Me Like You Do (March 2015 Deep Mix)

Tracklist:
1. - Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do (DJ Asher & ScreeN & Mc Lala Remix)
2. - EASTON CORBIN – Are you with me (Lost Frequencies rmx)
3. - Shakka – When Will I See You Again (Amtrac Remix)
4. - Robin Schulz ft Jasmine Thompson – Sun Goes Down (Original Mix)
5. - Sailors – Feels So Good (Original Mix)
6. - ZHU – Faded (Original Mix)
7. - George Ezra – Budapest (John Junior & Oscar Edit)
8. - LIKA MORGAN – Sweet dreams (Orig mix)
9. - Gorgon City Feat. Mnek – Ready for your love (Extended Mix)
10. - Jonas Woolf – Remember (Original Mix)
11. - Shy Girls – When I Say I Love U (Saux Remix)
12. - Me & My Toothbrush – On the Wall (Original Mix)
13. - Gregory Porter – Liquid Spirit (Claptone Remix)
14. - Redondo Bolier Feat She Keeps Bees – Every Single Piece (Original Mix)
15. - Nora En Pure – True (Mark Lower Remix)
16. - Lika Morgan – Gone Tomorrow (Me & My Toothbrush Remix)

Auditie placuta:

Trimiteți un comentariu