Cedric Gervais - The Look (Original Mix)

Original Mix

Cedric Gervais - The Look (Original Mix)

DJ FEEDBACK:
Pete Tong: 'Support in my USA show on Evolution'
David Guetta: 'Supported in my radioshow'
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike: 'Support!'
Nicky Romero: 'Played in my radioshow'
Afrojack: 'Played in my radioshow'
W&W: 'Cool chords! Support in our radioshow'
NERVO: 'Supported in our radioshow'
Dada Life: 'Okay'
Martin Garrix: 'Support'
Sander van Doorn: 'support'
Bingo Players: 'Support in my radioshow'
R3hab: 'Support'
Ummet Ozcan: 'Cool!'
Example: 'Huge chords on this one'
Paul Oakenfold: 'Massive'
Thomas Gold: 'Support in my show'
Deniz Koyu: 'Played in my radioshow'
Bl3nd: 'Good'
Swanky Tunes: 'Like it!'
Nari & Miliani: 'Full support'
Shermanology: 'Different! Nice!'
Daddy's Groove: 'Support'
Ian Carey: 'Great work!'
Bassjackers: 'Supported in our radioshow'
Matisse & Sadko: 'Support'
DJ Slider: 'Love the break!'
Baggi Begovic: 'Huge'
WeAreLoud: 'Dope!'
IllSkilz: 'Oh yeah! I was really waiting for this one!'

Austin Kramer/Sirius XM: 'NICE!'
Danny Howard/BBCR1: 'It rips'
Kutski/BBCR1: 'Grimey!'
Anton Powers/Juice FM: 'Big!'
Nick G/Ghetto House Music: 'Ceedddddrrrriccc Gervais!!! firrrrreeee! Massiveee Tune!'
Dave Whelan/Juice FM: 'Love love love love the synth build!'
Andrew Wilson/Capital XTRA: 'Massive tune!'
Denny Dowd/Juice FM: 'Excellent!'
DJ ACK/Radio FG USA: 'Cedric Gervais rules! A Phat rocking freaking track! full support!'

Auditie placuta:

Trimiteți un comentariu